<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Missing In Action:
Monday, May 14, 2012

I am the definition of MIA. 
It's been a long while.. wow I feel repetitive. To be honest, I don't have the same aspiration for blogging as I use to. Once upon a time, blogging would usually cross my mind 2-5 times per day because I had a natural tendency of relating everything to my blog. It was weird, especially when thinking back to it. But now I don't even think about my blog. Right until I see the icon bookmarked on my browser.
I feel guilt for not updating because that was my whole purpose; to keep track of my life - in general (even though nothing important happens). But then again, I've lost the motive to continue on with my old blogging ways.

So in total opposite context, I've given myself the challenge to update every single day for 2 weeks, beginning tomorrow sometime soon (heh). By the end of that, I'll surely know what I'll want to do with this blog of mine. But if I don't follow through, then I'll need some form of punishment. I don't know, you tell me.

← Older / Newer →