<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
50 Questions.
Saturday, April 28, 2012

Do you have make-up on?
Nah, no need.
Is there a song that every time you hear it, you think of someone?
Yeah probably, can't think of it on the spot though.
Have you held hands with anybody in the last 4 days?
Nah, no love over here.
When you are out with your friends, are you loud and outgoing or shy?
I'd say outgoing but I tend to laugh loud LOL
Do you care if people smoke around you?
Not really, depends on what mood I'm in.
Would you rather kiss someone 3 years older or 3 year younger?
Older, wow 18 seems a bit much but 12 is.. like primary school age.
Would you prefer to date someone taller, shorter, or the same height as you?
Definitely taller.
Do you miss the way things used to be between you and someone else?
I wouldn't say I miss it.
How late did you stay up last night?
Around 12ish.
Is there anyone out there who can make you cry very easily?
Nah I'm a rock, takes a lot for me to cry.
Who do you have a lot of texts from in your inbox?
Hah no phone.
Do you get good morning messages from anyone?
Shutup.
Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
Nope, how about One Direction? 
Is there someone who you instantly smile when you talk to?
Pretty much everyone goes into this category.
Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Negative.
Would you rather be called honey or baby?
Baby.
The person you like calls you right now, what do you do?
Go with the flow ~
Do you ever think “what if” about anything?
Who doesn't? 
Do you get distracted easily?
Yeep, I'd say so. 
Do you think you can keep a relationship for 6 months?
Probably, I don't see why I couldn't.
Are you easy to get along with?
I can be, I can not be.
Do you believe in love?
Yes, but it's hard to find.
You’re rude, aren't you?
How'd you know?
Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yes, I think so. Back in those prehistoric years.
Are you wasting your time on someone?
Nah. Time's precious.
Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have?
Not really.
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Doubt it. 
Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
Nope, not my kind of thing.
What is on your mind?
Homework, homework. homework and sleep.
Are you happier now or three months ago?
Probably 3 months ago.
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Cigarettes have nothing on me.
What do you say during awkward silences?
Nothing, I'd stay silent.
Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them?
Nah, haven't experienced that kind of emotion yet. 
Can you commit to one person?
I don't know, can I?
Do you like to hold hands with your significant other?
Meow.
Ever liked someone older than you?
Yes, I believe so. 
Have you ever fallen asleep in a boy’s arms?
Nope.
Does anyone completely understand you?
I have no idea, I'm a weird character. 
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
This morning.
Who did you last go out to eat with?
My charcoal chicken buddy.
If your parents searched your room, would they be mad at what they’d find?
Nutttt, I'm a good girl. 
What do you want?
Don't even get me started. 
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s currently worrying you right now?
How un-organised I've been lately. Yep, that's my greatest worry. 
Reason behind the last time you laughed really hard?
Sorry, my memory ain't that good.
Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope, that'd feel strange though. 
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Cindy/Alittia.
Do you believe that there’s good in everybody?
Yes of course, but some people's shadiness overshadows their good. 
Do you think you and your best friends will be friends on some level in 10 years?
I hope so, but I can't say for sure. Life is life. 
Did you sleep well last night?
Yes. but I got paranoid that I would wake up late for work. 
If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house would you?
I'll try it out but probably run out of the house within minutes. 
Are you missing someone right now?
Neeeeeh.
Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Hell yeah.
Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nah, what's there to be afraid of? 
Think back to the last person you held hands with, have you kissed them?
Hah, probably not.
Are you the same person as you were in 2010?
Wow, that's far back. Hm, Yeah in most ways but I'm not the same. 
Is there someone you will never forget?
Well there's heaps of people I won't ever forget. 
Has anything happened to you within the past month that has made you really, really angry?
No, why would you be angry when you could be happy.
Have you ever received a really long apology?
Nah, no need for anyone to apologise to me. 
What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
Shutup.
Who told you he/she loved you last?
My Amypoo.
So, what are your plans for tomorrow?
Watch Vampire Diaries/The Secret Circle, then homework my ass off.
Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably Amy.
Have you ever said you’d never love again?
Nah.
Do you want to be in a relationship?
Nah, I'm good.
Would you change yourself for the person you love?
Depends on the situation but probably not. I'm too stubborn anyways. 
Who was the last person you texted before you went to sleep last night?
Shutup. 
Think back to June.  Were you in a relationship?
Relationships don't apply to me. 
Have you had any alcohol this week?
Nope, I ain't crazy. 
Is there someone that you used to talk to every single day but you don’t now?
Sure, a few people here and there.
Have you told anyone that you missed them lately?
Nope, no need school's rollin'. 
Have you ever liked someone that you didn't expect to?
I really don't know, go with the flow > my life motto. 

← Older / Newer →