<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sometimes I don't understand myself
Sunday, March 11, 2012

Like really, I have trouble balancing my life. Right, I'll list you my homework & assignments:
- Maths: Exercise 2E due Tuesday /Can do tonight
- History: Hitler timeline due Wednesday /Can do in a span of three nights 
- Religion: Reformation assignment due Tuesday /Can do in time
- Art: Frida Kahlo essay due Thursday /It'll take a miracle
- Viscom: Poster assignment due Thursday /Almost done
- Biology: Transmission disease questions due last week /Can't be bothered
- Rec & Leisure: Brochure due next week /Whatever

Let me explain the predicament I'm in, you may think it's long weekend and why can I not get it done? However I choose to accept work shifts for this weekend. I had work yesterday from 10-3 and then I showered and went to my cousins place till 8:30. I did a portion of maths, religion, history last night. Now today I'm leaving for work in less than 30 minutes and coming home yet again at 3. A smart person, would not have accepted this shift in the first place in order to complete their homework but sadly I want the money and I'm working with cool people today. Clearly, I have an excuse for everything, it's a bad habit. Monday, labour day I'm choosing to spend the day shopping and going to this L'Oreal Melbourne beauty event thing. I'll probably be home by 6 and left with about 3 hours of homework until I K.O which is about 12pm. A normal person would cancel this, and stay home and do work. But no, I have the urge to shop and spend my earned cash. I have too many wants that it clashes with my education, I need to change this.

My Frida Kahlo essay should be my first priority since it's my Year 11 subject, but I feel no stress to get it done. I swear, my most stressing subject is History because my teacher expects so much. Just got to meet her expectation. I have work on Wednesday till 8 so I'll probably get started on my essay at 9. Sigh, what to do. All- nightering is not a option, I can't handle that alone, I don't know I'll keep you posted. 

← Older / Newer →