<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
New Year, New Start
Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 and good riddance.
No just kidding, 2011 was definitely my most mellow year with hardly any drama, bitchfights or guy problems. Hah, steering clear of them has helped me to re-focus on the relationships with the people I care about which evidently increased to us becoming more closer and stronger. However concerning my school education, I really need to meet my true goals and pick up the slack. So with the new year approaching ever so closely, it gives me a mass amount of motivation to do well and not settle for anything lower than my new standards. I have a sense that 2012 will be the year that will see me turn into an unbalanced mess and display my lost of control with my general life. Consequently, I'm fucking ecstatic. I have not written or let alone thought of any proper New Years Resolution besides the need of attention towards my studies but best of luck to you readers and thankyou for taking an interest in my blog. 

Ciao,
Thao Nguyen

← Older / Newer →