<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 10, 2011

Rest in Peace: Teresa Ho
It's such a sad tragedy to hear news of the death of a girl I once knew. At first when scanning my Facebook after a long day, I didn't believe the first 'R.I.P' that appeared on my top stories. Until I saw for what seemed to be dozens and dozens of statuses all dedicated to her, I came to realise that it's in fact true. Even though I haven't spoken to her properly for about a year except for the brief hugs and hellos, I still vividly remember the times I was in her presence. She was an easygoing girl who was always laughing or smiling, it's weird to think she's gone. Life is something everyone takes for granted and when these shocks do come by, it gives me a huge reality check. My mind races with different scenarios of what ifs and makes me rethink everything to do with my life. 

My heart goes out to her family and friends, I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through. 
News Article

← Older / Newer →