<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The word ‘never’ is said a total of 73 times in the Justin Bieber song “Never Say Never”.
Sunday, May 1, 2011

I honestly hate my posts when it's 'school time' but on a another note I have a few updates. In terms of wants, first of all I need to buy like a scrapbook or a pretty journal and use it to stick all my photobooth stickers in. Like I'll adorn all the pages to my liking because all my sticker photos are pretty useless right now, just lying there in my wallet. The second update, is you know how there has been a sudden rise of shops surfacing on Facebook, well  I've been contemplating for a while about setting up a shop via Facebook and it's safe to say it's on its way.  


This photo was taken with a 3DS and it was 3-Dimensional on the DS but after the transaction to the computer, it just looks totally bad quality. But I do like how my hair looks. Maybe I should set this as my default image on Facebook, since I've been faceless for months now.


← Older / Newer →