<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Scorpions are fluorescent under a black light.
Sunday, April 17, 2011


I explored Victoria Market today. The last time I went, was about 2/3 years back and that's when I wasn't into the whole stall type of thing. I ended up purchasing 2 items falling under the category of jewellery. Victoria Market had many stalls selling leather jackets, socks and Australian tourist souvenirs.



A cheetah face ring - $5 I like how my finger is like the tongue of the cheetah.
Handmade woven bracelet - $2 I don't mind having a collection of these.

After going through all the aisles that Victoria Market had to offer we headed back to central Melbourne. Where I bought a feather design leggings for $5 from Temt and a ring from the least place you would expect to buy jewellery. Cocolatte. Then we headed off to DFO Spencer Street where I got an outerwear piece that I longed for since I layed eyes on it in my latest Chadstone visit. Recalling the day, I've realised I finally ate new food today. For example instead of buying my favourite drink (Krushers - Cookies n Cream), I bought the new Orea Shake from McDonald and I also had a taste of the oiliest 'burger' out, the newest KFC 'burger'.



The Cocolatte Ring, It's similar to my silver cheetah one.




Outfit:

Shirt & Jacket - Cotton On / Leggings - Supre 




← Older / Newer →