<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Neither JWoww nor Snooki are of Italian descent.
Thursday, March 10, 2011


By the end of school today, I felt exceptionally content I don't even understand why,
perhaps it was the fact that all assignments had been handed up or there was
no test dates as of yet. Despite having homework to do, I feel much more relax
knowing that the long weekend is just around the corner.

Highpoint's Highlife shopping day is today, for the readers who have no 
idea what this day means for this shopping centre, it's where all shops 
contribute by holding a special discount either store-wide or what they desire. 
Majority of the people in my school probably went but I didn't feel up for it, 
since I know I won't buy anything remotely big. It apparently lasts for 9 days so
 I have some time to check out the leftovers, seeing as sometime next week I'll 
be scoping out places to leave my resume.


background music:
I Love You - Avril Lavigne


← Older / Newer →