<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
McDonald's has unique menu items in every country. In Portugal, you can order soup!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Apologies for not fitting blog posting into my hefty schedule. 
It's been the same since I last posted, I've being trying to squeeze 
Jersey Shore in any given 40 minutes break but other than that I'm stuck with 
homework which I happen to stay up till late doing every night. Just because I
usually get into the 'homework mode' once the sun disappears, it's just how i am. 



These past few weeks I've been trying to think of a new URL, seriously 
the one I have at the moment was definitely out of desperation. If i can recall 
correctly, it was a band name. I want something that's not related to love in any form and
 I personally don't like adding my name as well, i find it quite bland in my opinion. 
Whatever, I'll notify you readers when I think of a URL just before I change it 
so I can avoid my regular viewers wtf-ing when there is no such blog under this site.

background music:
Miss Invisible - Marie Digby



← Older / Newer →