<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A typical used bed mattress can contain anywhere from 100,000 to 10,000,000 dust mites.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I ventured to Highpoint Shopping Centre in the afternoon together with Alittia. 
The main purpose was to purchase new nail polish remover and clear nail enamel
otherwise I would avoid that place since it bores me. At the moment I have a 
fresh coat of black/red on my nails, It sort of reminds me of the Queen of Hearts 
from Alice in Wonderland cause' my middle finger is red but you'll see in a future 
post. Onto the outfit post, I must admit this outfit is not one of my finest. 


Shirt & Socks & Shorts - Valleygirl / Cardigan - Supre
Belt - Bardot / Shoes - Rubi Shoes


I got this amazing bib necklace from Colette. I remember drooling over it when
scanning the online store. The original price was $15 but it was on sale for $4. I 
didn't watch the golden globes or anything, but I just had to select my favorite gowns
 that the celebrities wore. My favorite looks is January Jone's classic red gown
and then Angeline Jolie's flattering emerald floor-length dress.


Background Music: 
Chemicals - Parade the Day


← Older / Newer →