<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Riding a rollercoaster can temporarily 'cure' asthma.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day, readers i'm spending it by watching old episodes of
Gossip Girl and basically lazing around. Time to type about yesterday's trip
to my usual stops Bardot Factory & Harbour Town. I know, I go to Bardot
Factory often but I need to assist people with the directions and I tend to
find such great additions to my wardrobe everytime I visit, and yesterday
was no different.


Both of the dresses above costed me $10 in total, The bow shoulder
dress has a broken zip but nothing else that's not fixable and I don't know where
to start for this strapless sequined dress, it's my favorite item I got today
and the best thing is, it's in great condition with nothing faulty at all. I'll
save it for the perfect occasion, hopefully I don't grow out of the size
though cause' i'm planning to keep these dresses for many years to come.

I got those 2 other items from ICE / Bodysuit & Pale pink dress.
If you have any questions at all, post it onto my formspring
Honestly I get a tad giddy when I get questions to answer. So shoot me
 anything you want to know, idiocy is frowned upon though.



Blouse & Skirt - Supre
Necklace - Diva
Socks - Sportsgirl
Shoes - Spendless Shoes (my new school shoes)


← Older / Newer →