<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The color orange was named after the fruit.
Friday, January 28, 2011


This Friday morning, I woke up the earliest time on record for this
Summer break, it was 8 o'clock and the reason behind this awakening was to
actually be punctual to Cathy/Jenny's house, in fact I came earlier than the 
proper time because my brain lacked too much sleep and made incorrect
 decisions, I even forgot to put any bracelets/rings on which is exceptionally 
disgraceful for a person like me.  


Top - Vintage / Skirt - Cotton On / Blazer - Factorie / Belt - Bardot

We headed to Bardot Factory with a few complications on the way but I was 
satisfied with getting more formal-wear to add to the options for the upcoming
 wedding. I found out that the entire section of "Faulty $5" get's updated literally
 everyday, these racks of clothes is where I normally rummage at throughout the entire 
stay. Yeah i'm cheap like that. After that we went to Supre Factory, I was not in 
the right mood to put concentration and effort into finding clothing there so I 
only left with one printed singlet.


I need to make some small modifications to some of these dresses, 
like the hems needs to be a touch shorter since it suits my petite 
shape more. My favorite item I bought today was the strapless 
black dress. I love the scalloped detail on the neckline and how it has 
pockets here's a slightly better image of it.


← Older / Newer →