<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Electric eels are not actually eels.
Sunday, November 14, 2010


So i went to K-STAR Presentation Night, it just had to be on 
the most shittest weather conditions, literally rained throughout the whole day. 
I walked to the centre under my origami printed umbrella, but still got 
drenched. I don't know what to say about the whole performance. 
Not really worthy of a 'holy crap it was so good' its more like 'at least 
i did something for Saturday night', in my opinion.
Although i felt an urge to go city i don't know why i just did, perhaps 
because i was surrounded by loads of eye candy.


Before i went to this event, I think i ate too much kitkat cause' now 
my throat feels so dry and it has this uncomfortable feeling everytime i swallow.
To fulfill my need to go city, i'm gonna go to my all-time favorite; state library 
but unfortunately due to my stupidity i forgot my maths text book in my locker 
so i have to go pay a visit to my friends, place, just to borrow her book. 
At least i don't mind errands, so all good (:


← Older / Newer →