<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Goldfish do not have a 3 second memory.
Thursday, September 23, 2010

i'm slowly developing an unhealthy habit of always meeting up w/ friends late.
Gosh, i'm just usually in the positive mind frame, thinking "of course you'll make it :)"
One time i was 30 minutes late, cause i stayed on the net too long trynna finish
 reading all the updated blogs when i perfectly knew i should've been off getting ready,
pretty selfish of me thinking about myself before others, i'll try to improve.


Today, i went over to Amy's place to chill & do random cooking.
We decided to bake cupcakes, that have rainbow shiz in the inside.
here's a picture on how it went:

As you can see, it looked 
perfectly scrumptious, raw but when it got popped in the oven it overcooked (after).
It wasn't completely burnt, just around the edges and such.
The insides still tasted nice and sweet though:


We were gonna watch a movie, but it's so difficult picking one. 
I kinda wanted to watch a scary movie but i knew i would shit myself 
@ night and regret it for weeks. 

Oh My, my fingers look so stubby on camera :O 
Just wanted to show ya my rings that i wore today since the latest post is about it. 
Man, my nails are starting to embarrass me nows.
& i borrowed Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban today. Yay.


That reminds me last night i had a nightmare that i can recall 
it was like the start of a criminal minds show, you know when 
they show what happened to the victim beforehand, well i was the victim in this case.
It's so fucked up but the setting was at the street right outside my house. 
i was walking to my brother's car, in my pj shorts. 
When i was close to the front door, a red 10 seater car swiveled around the corner. 
 Halted to a stop right in front of me, i think i was frozen with fear
cause i didn't do anything, then the around 50+ year old dude said "Don't Be Scared" 
Then i opened his backseat door and got in. 

It's so WTF right? After that i woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. 
I think it was about 4/5 in the morning, so i just played my iPod until the sun came out.


My attractive freddo tattoo. (left wrist - mine / right wrist - amy)


← Older / Newer →