<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i can change your life, if you let me in
Thursday, February 25, 2010

finally my picture link works yay ;)

today, at school time was so slowwwwwwwwww man, hopefully tomorrow is better!
Oyeah, i use to be so in love w/ the the tv show ' The OC', i just stumbled across this chick's tumblr, which gave me back the obsession and made me wanna watch a marathon of it again.
Some quotes on her tumblr;


Seth: Sorry I’m late. I was caught in traffic. I’m onstage.
Some random guy: You’re not Zach Stevens!
Seth: No, I’m not.
The same random guy: Get off the stage, geek!
Presenter: I think you should step down.You’re not the prom king.
Another random guy: Seth Cohen’s a tool!
Seth: Okay.I know I’m not who you all imagined as prom king…seeing as how I’m not who any of you actually voted for.But she’s the queen, and I love her.So I guess that that makes me king.
Summer: Cohen…
Seth: No, I’m just a guy standing next to you.You’re the queen, all right?I’m the jester perhaps, if that works. So let me ask you this, Your Highness…What can I do to make it up to you?
Summer: Well…you can start by dancing with me.



Seth: Go save the world, Summer Roberts.




Ryan: I love you.
Marissa: What?
Ryan: I love you.
Marissa: … -smiles- Thank you.




← Older / Newer →