<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5928278461871651359\x26blogName\x3d~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tforthaonguyen.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-630073914273102816', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
life without computer & internet = lifeless
Saturday, December 19, 2009

i wont be blogging often well yeah, because my computer totally crashed on me. That bitch is sent away getting fixed i hope it comes back with windows 7 premium that would be yum, at the moment using cousins comp since im a desperate cunt LOL, went to a library filled with indians this morning just to use their freeinternet. My daddy said the computer should be back in a week or so then i would have a life again. (how sad can i get). I need it especially because its holidays & i needa contact people asking them to go out, since i can go out whenever. My phone is creditless, i dont think i'll be getting credit soon because i needa save my money since im a poorarse.


Well anyways needa blog about yesterday's outing;
destination: sandras house, sunshine station, highpoint - watched paranormal activity - asian resteraunt- home


Yesterday was a fun as day; woked up at like 7:30 since my friend text me like @ 7 and the ringtone was really annoying me. The rest is prettty boring, and i dont wanna bore you guys. I'll make it simplier' dot points ftw!
~ watched paranormal activity
LOL cant even remember i'll just show you pics



giselle & me - using mac in myers (H)



giselle & cindy & me



retards ;)



our nails:
giselle; red&black
my one; yellow
cindy: the french manicure ( fake nails one )



LOL my face is like demented



being posers



Using myers makeup testers because we're cheap

oyeah byebye to my friend Sandra who went vietnam this morning/ safe trip darling
& this new video of never shout never song 'What is Love?

What Is Love?

nevershoutnever. (new song & video)




its a pro song ;D
i dont remember what i was about to post about anymore

i'll post when i remember or asap


← Older / Newer →